Meetings in business can be tough. It’s hard to manage a mix of personalities and opinions, handle the resulting conflict, whilst ultimately trying to get some clear next steps. Our meetings were no exception. We were fortunate, however, to find a simple meeting system that really helped us to transform our weekly meetings from unmanaged conversations to effective, action focused discussions. And, dare I say it, they became enjoyable!
You may also like
- 10 Lessons Learned After Running an Agency for 10 Years
- Making Decisions Blind
- Why I Still Promote Content (Even Though I’m The Operations Director)
- Are You Scared That Your Content is Not “Relevant” Enough For Google?
- 5 Difficult Decisions Our Agency Made In 2016
- How We Failed At Company Culture (And How We Fixed It)