NeoMam is a team of creatives, analysts, researchers, writers, designers, developers and communicators working remotely from ten countries (spanning four continents). We're on a mission to create content that will stand the test of time.
Each of us is specialised in the role we perform as part of the team. We believe in the power of doing one thing to the best of our ability.
We work together from ideation to promotion, so every piece of content we put out into the world means a lot to everyone.
We actually care. Not just some of us, but all of us.
That's why we cut out everything that got in the way of doing the one thing we are here to do.
At NeoMam there are no managers, no all-hands meetings, no fancy headquarters, no time-tracking software, no account management, no daily stand-ups, no pods (or squads or cells), no admin, no award submissions, no marketing department, no client pitches, and no plans to sell it all one day.
There's only our mission to create content that people will want to share for months and years to come. That's it.
NeoMam might change but our vision will remain. Creating is the glue that holds us together through time, as we grow and evolve as a team and as a company.
There are four other things we all have in common - our values:
We are open and honest. We tell the truth, even if it makes us look bad.
We move fast. We let go of yesterday and embrace change.
We are hands-on.We know that sometimes we’re the best person to complete the task (no matter our seniority), and that makes sense to us.
We bring the cherry on top. We actively look for ways to over-deliver, adding that little extra oomph that will elevate what we do from good to great.
Every day we pair our vision with our values, and we get to work.
In this podcast episode, we discuss how our values and our vision influence everything we do:
We like working with people who get it.
Our campaigns perform best when we pair up with in-house SEO teams who have a clear technical strategy in place and want to attract editorial links with content that is relevant to their business yet tailored to the public.
We’ve worked with leading VPN companies, furniture e-commerce sites, financial services brands, car insurance companies, real estate portals, small business services providers, e-learning platforms, price comparison websites, hosting providers, home services firms, non-profit organisations, HR software platforms, travel brands, brick and mortar businesses, startups, and Fortune 500 companies.
Our content has been featured all over the world:
Before you go, here are seven more things you should know about NeoMam:
- Most of us have vouched for a family member, a friend, a former colleague or a partner to join the team.
- We guarantee campaign results because it makes us better content creators.
- Every single one of our clients has come to us after seeing our work or being recommended by someone who hired us. This makes us proud and keeps us performing at the highest level.
- We will never scale our business so we limit the number of clients we work with, the number of projects we produce, and the number of members we bring on board.
- The last time we worked with a gambling or sports betting company was back in 2014. We have vowed not to support the iGaming sector again.
- We went remote in 2017 because we believe remote working is the future for creative teams like ours.
- Back in 2020, we bought back the sites Danny (our founder) had sold to launch NeoMam. We're now officially a digital media company.