FINALLY LEARN HOW TO CREATE CONTENT THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO SHARE.
(Hint: Our FREE e-book will show you how)
How often do journalists, editors and bloggers share your content?
We’re guessing not as often as you’d like…
you’re not alone.
The occasional tweet and a few likes here and there is usually no problem. But when it comes to getting the big publications on board, that can be a whole different story.
- Are you fed up spending thousands on content creation?
- Are you exhausted wasting hours of your time fine tuning it?
- Do you have ‘high hopes’ every-time you hit SEND?
Only to have it rejected and ignored by the very people who have the power to reach thousands?
That needn’t be the case!
“Have you ever published content that fell flat...but didn't understand why? This excellent ebook will show you why great content fails, and how you can make sure yours doesn't. Highly recommended.”
Starting today, get more links from your content by following these 8 simple steps
At Neomam, we’ve become experts on ‘getting content out there’
by learning, adapting and constantly improving our processes over the last 7+ years.
Business Insider, The Huffington Post, Lifehacker and The Mail Online.
BETTER CONTENT + BETTER PROMOTION = MORE LINKS
If you want to achieve similar results, here’s how our FREE e-book can help
Does your landing page appeal to journalists or put them off?
Do editors ignore your e-mails?
Are you unsure how top bloggers will react to your content?
Our e-book addresses these common problems, and gives you clear actionable tips on:
- Starting with a clear concept that will appeal to the masses
- Developing your landing page so it’s more attractive to editors
- Creating content that’s relevant to your brand so you stay true to yourself
- How to define clear, achievable goals for your content so you stay focused
- The importance of choosing the right format for your content
- How to test your content before it goes live so you can get feedback upfront
- How to launch a successful content promotion campaign so you get published